“Your home away from home.”
We often see this sign in places that offer accommodations. But does the hotel or private house you chose to stay in when traveling really makes you feel at home? Carefully selecting a place to stay when going on vacation is as important as planning your activities. This is the place where you will rest and relax after the long tiring day. Where you will stay can make your trip unforgettable.
Accommodations aren’t just about the cheap or the expensive one. Whether it is a private home, a hotel, or bed and breakfast, it should be your temporary sanctuary.
To help you find a fine and accessible accommodation when in Murray River, I listed the top 5 accommodations I saw online with excellent reviews.
- Quality Hotel Mildura Grand is among the top choices in Mildura. It’s just a three-minute drive from the Mildura Railway Station or ten minutes from Orange World. The hotel has an outdoor pool, restaurants and offers free WiFi access. Rooms have air conditioning. Tea and coffee maker, fridge, and TV are available. They have same-day laundry services and dry cleaning. Around the area is the Mildura Golf Course and Mildura Formula K Grand Prix Go Karts. If you want to take the Mildura airport, you will get there by a 15-minute drive.
- Quest Serviced Apartments – Mildura. These are modern style apartments which also offer free car parking. Guests can enjoy a barbecue party while rejuvenating in the outdoor heated pool. Apartments are air-conditioned, has a DVD player, cable TV, and an iPod dock. Every unit has a private balcony where you can dine or stay to relax the green views. The place has conference facilities, and breakfast can also be delivered to the rooms.
- Mildura Holiday Villas boast of their outdoor swimming pool. You can have a barbeque in their lovely garden. It’s a three-minute drive from Mildura Base Hospital and five minutes from the Murray River. The villas have a fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher and microwave. It is also air-conditioned and has a living room with a DVD player and a flat-screen TV.
- Seven Pines Motor Inn. You can walk from the Murray River to the Seven Pines Motor Inn. It would take only about two minutes. They offer free WiFi, breakfast, and airport transfer. It’s a 15-minute drive away from the Mildura Airport. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable, has a wardrobe, and refrigerator. They have king and queen-size beds. They offer towels and bed linen. On-site parking is available for guests’ cars, trailers, or trucks. They, too, provide dry cleaning and laundry services. Guests give it a 9.5 rating stating that it is one of the best-rated places in Mildura and guests are happier staying there compared to other properties.
- Best Western Chaffey Motor Inn is located at 244 Deakin Avenue. It is just 3 km away from the Murray River. There is free parking directly outside your room. It’s about a 10-minute drive from the Mildura Domestic Airport. Guests are offered to try heritage hiking trails around the area which is a gratifying activity. They have spacious rooms with a large flat-screen TV. There are rooms with a spa bath and private patio. You can enjoy their breakfast and dinner which are available seven days a week. If you want to try other restaurants and cafés, you can find them by taking a five-minute drive.
Comfortable bed, spacious and clean rooms, clean and well-maintained bathrooms are essential when looking for a place to stay. Aside from the friendly and accommodating staff, more great amenities and yummy breakfast will make guests happy. Coming back to rest on a freshly made bed and wash with clean towels will make the night relaxing with a feel of luxury.
Get the value for your money. Before booking an accommodation, be sure to compare your choice with other properties and check other guests reviews.